Five on Five: 5 Ways to Walk in Your Purpose Now!
So we been talking about passion and purpose for quite some time now and as the old saying goes “talk is cheap” (well sometimes…lol). My point is, sometimes we have to move beyond the talk and into action and here are five steps that can help you to start walking into your purpose and manifesting your kismet (destined) life.
1. Step out of fear and into FAITH- One of the best things that you can do is to walk in your purpose is to let go of fear and walk in faith. A good friend of mine always says to “let go of fear and do the footwork” and I couldn’t agree with her more. Fear is the one thing that keeps us from fully embracing our destiny and it’s time to let it go and no longer allow it to keep you from fulfilling your purpose.
2. Examine what motivates you- What motivates you, what is the one thing that you constantly have the urge to do? Where does that motivation come from and how can you use it to do the one thing in this world that you will do if you can do anything in this world. Ignite that and use it towards your purpose.
3. Take action and create a plan-I’m sure you also heard the old saying “those who fail to plan, plan to fail”, don’t allow yourself to fail because you didn’t take the time to strategically plan or take action towards your purpose. If you want to open up a community store, you need to develop a plan on how, the when and who is needed to make it a reality. Your plan is your blueprint for bringing your purpose to fruition.
4. Build your purpose-filled network- Start to build a network that is purpose-filled. By that I mean surround yourself with people who build you up and inspire you to walk in your purpose. These are the people that add and multiply the good in your life and subtract and divide the negativity. If there are people in your life that are doing the opposite of this, question the position they have in your life and decide if you will continue to allow them to make those deposits into your life.
5. Understand your purpose is not about you- A key aspect of walking in your purpose is understanding that it’s just about you-but about the people and the things you are going to impact or change by walking in it. When you agree to start walking in your purpose you become the change agent for your mission. When you start looking at it externally it becomes easier to walk a purpose filled path.
I hope that this helps give a little more clarity about taking control of your life so that you can live a life of purpose and destiny.
Sharing is caring so please leave comments below what your purpose is and the steps you have taken to walk in it and remember to #BEdestined and live #TheKismetLife.